TrueSight II Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmet (46159) by Jackson Safety®. Color: Black. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Features Jackson Safety premium 370 Series Easy Grip-Easy Turn ratcheting mechanism - an industry best
- 5-year warranty on ADF
- Best in class optical clarity with a true 1/1/1/1 rating (DIN rating EN379)
- Jackson Safety largest viewing area of 4.00"x3.25"
- Easy to use digital keypad can be used with gloves
- Separate Weld, Grind, and Torch modes
- Shade, Sensitivity, and Delay adjustments
- Variable shade from 5-8 and 9-13
- Four independent sensors positioned to reduce possibility of blockage during weld
- Green band pass with true color recognition for enhanced clarity of weld puddle
- Built-in magnification lens holder
- 2 AAA batteries included with low battery indicator
- Auto-off function
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 compliant
- DIN Plus Certified
- Innovative technology to bring you the pinnacle of protection
- Guaranteed to deliver reliable, long-lasting service
- Delivers reliable performance under all weather conditions
Package Size: Case
Case Quantity: 1 Pcs / Case
Min. Order Qty. 1 Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.