The Makita® 18V LXT® and LXT® X2 Portable Backpack Power Supply is a portable power supply unit. The backpack utilizes four lithium-ion batteries to provide 4x the run time when used with Makita® 18V LXT® Cordless Products and double the run time when used with Makita® 18V X2 LXT® Cordless Products. The battery box can be detached from the harness for use as a stationary power supply. The backpack is connector cord compatible with the 18V LXT® Adapter or 18V X2 LXT® Adapter (191A53-7 and 191A52-9, sold separately). The PDC01G6 includes 6 ea.18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah batteries (BL1860B).
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT® system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita® 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Backpack utilizes four Lithium-Ion batteries to provide longer run time for LXT® and LXT® X2 (36V) tools
- Provides up to 4X the run time when used with Makita LXT® 18V products
- Provides up to 2X the run time when used with Makita LXT® 18V X2 (36V) products
- Includes 18V X2 (36V) adapter
- Connector cord compatible with 18V adapter or 18V X2 (36V) adapter (18V adapter sold separately)
- Adjustable ergonomic harness for operator comfort
- Battery box can be detached from the harness for use as a stationary power supply
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows monitoring of battery charge on all four batteries individually
- Durable housing with base allows product to stand upright
- Integrated carry handle for operator convenience
- Pouch holds the adapter when not in use
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controlsâ„¢ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah battery BL1860B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah battery BL1860B provides up to 2X more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah battery BL1860B reaches full charge in 55 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Voltage : 18V
System : 18V LXT®
Compatibility : 18V LXT® and 18V LXT® X2 (36V)
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 5-3/16"
Net Weight (with battery) : 17.2 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 24.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-728584
Parts & Accessories
- (1) LXT® and LXT® X2 (36V) Portable Backpack Power Supply (PDC01)
- (1) 18V LXT® X2 Adapter, PDC01 (191J51-5)
- (6) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah Battery (BL1860B)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.