The 1-1/4 HP Compact Router Kit (model RT0701CX7) delivers performance, versatility and precision in a compact size.
With a full 1-1/4 maximum horsepower and a plunge base included in the kit, the RT0701CX7 is engineered for a full range of precision routing applications.
The RT0701CX7 has a powerful 1-1/4 HP (maximum horsepower) motor with a variable speed control dial (10,000-30,000 RPM) that enables the user to match the speed to the application.
Additional performance features include electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and soft start feature for smooth start-ups.
The RT0701CX7 is double-insulated with a heavy-duty aluminum motor housing for increased durability.
The RT0701CX7 is engineered for precision and includes a smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system and easy-to-read depth scales for more precise settings.
The quick release cam lock system is designed for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation, with a high-visibility base design for improved handling and performance.
Additional features include a slim and ergonomic design that weighs only 3.9 lbs., with a durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits.
The base can be removed quickly to install other bases, and the shaft lock is engineered for quick and easy bit changes (uses ¼” shank router bits).
The kit includes a plunge base needed for a range of routing applications.
The plunge base has a full 0” – 1-3/8” plunge depth capacity, and an easy-to-use fine depth adjustment with 3 preset depth stops.
The router accepts industry standard template guides for added versatility.
Full Product Description
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control
- Quick release cam lock system for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups
- Fixed base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased workpiece protection
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Uses 1/4” shank router bits
- Double insulated
- PLUNGE BASE
- 0” - 1-3/8” plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into workpiece
- Easy-to-use fine depth adjustment with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Ideal for routing small profiles, dovetailing, door hinges and more
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for operator convenience
- Removable clear plastic shield engineered to reduce airborne debris
- Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience
- Fits compact routers models RT0700C and RT0701C
- *Maximum horsepower
Collet : 1/4"
Plunge Capacity : 1-3/8"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 10,000 - 30,000 RPM
AMPS : 6.5
Maximum Horsepower : 1-1/4 HP
Overall Length : 7-7/8"
Net Weight : 3.9 lbs.
Base : Kit
Variable speed dial : Yes
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 10.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-658522
Parts & Accessories
(1) 1-1/4 HP* Compact Router (RT0701C)
(1) 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
(1) Trimmer Base (196613-4)
(1) Plunge Base (196094-2)
(1) Straight Guide (122965-7)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.