The Makita 1-1/4 HP Plunge Router, Model RP0900K, combines power and speed with a range of ease-of-use features for smooth routing and a precision finish.
The RP0900K is engineered for detailed routing applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
8 AMP Power and 27,000 RPM for Smooth Routing
The RP0900K features an 8 AMP motor with a no-load speed of 27,000 RPM. It has a 0–1-3/8-inch plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into the work piece, with a plunge depth adjustment lever with three preset depth stops for added precision.
The RP0900K is engineered with over-sized ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
The RP0900K has a durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits, easy-to-read depth scales, and rubberized contoured handles with built-in switch for better fit and control.
Engineered for Detailed Routing Tasks
The RP0900K uses 1/4-inch shank router bits, and is engineered for fine woodworking, cabinetry, furniture making, counter tops, decking, windows and doors, and general carpentry.
It is ideal for professional woodworkers, furniture makers, professional craftsmen, cabinet makers, deck builders, boat builders, and general contractors seeking a best in class 1-1/4 HP plunge router.
Full Product Description
- 0" - 1-3/8" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Plunge depth adjustment lever with 3 pre-set depth stops for added precision
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits
- Rubberized contoured handles with built-in switch for better fit and control
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Powerful 8.0 AMP motor delivers 27,000 RPM for smooth routing
- Uses 1/4" shank router bits
- Double insulated
- *Maximum horsepower
Collet : 1/4"
Plunge Capacity : 1-3/8"
No Load Speed : 27,000 RPM
AMPS : 8
Maximum Horsepower : 1-1/4 HP
Overall Length : 8-1/2"
Net Weight : 6 lbs.
Base : Plunge
Variable speed dial : No
Shipping Weight : 5.52 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-099219
Parts & Accessories
(1) 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
(1) Straight Guide (164834-6)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781006-4)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
(1) Tool Case (824880-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.