Model HR2811F is a versatile, high-powered rotary hammer with an L-shape design ideal for horizontal work.
The hammer accepts SDS-PLUS bits, and is powered by a 6.7 AMP variable speed motor delivering 2.7 Joules of impact energy.
The HR2811F features 3-mode operation for “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation”, or “hammering only” for multiple applications, with 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM.
The torque limiting clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
The HR2475 has an LED light for improved illumination of the work surface.
Makita rotary hammers are engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage, which features field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars.
These engineering points-of-difference increase the energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life.
Also included in the HR2811FX is the Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder.
The 4-1/2 in. Grinder has a 7.5 Amp motor for high power output and 10,000 RPM for a range of grinding applications.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Vibration-absorbing back handle for operator comfort
- L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation
- Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
AMPS : 7
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-1/8"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 3-1/8"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.9 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 2.1
Vibration (m/s²) : 15
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,500 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,100 RPM
Overall Length : 12-5/8"
Cord Length (ft) : 8.2'
Net Weight : 7.7 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Power Type : Corded
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 1/4" - 5/8"
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 20.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-603447
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4-1/2" Angle Grinder (9557NB)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
(1) Plastic Tool Case (824789-4)
(1) Side Handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.