Makita’s 1-1/8 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, model 9031, combines speed and a compact design with ease-of-use features for sanding in confined spaces.
The 9031 is ideal for detail work, including fine carpentry and furniture making.
The 9031 features a 5 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load.
The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (656-3,280 ft./min.) to the application.
The 9031 is engineered with ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
Full Product Description
- Versatile for use on wood, metal, and fiberglass materials
- Ideal for woodworkers, artists, glaziers, welders, prefinished cabinet installers, and finish carpenters
- Narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use in close quarters or on irregular shapes
- Variable speed control dial (656-3,280 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Compact with less weight (4.6 lbs.) for use in close quarters work with excellent manueuverability
- Multi-position side handle for easy and comfortable operation
- Ball and needle bearing construction for smooth operation and longer tool life
- Connects to dust collector for a cleaner work environment
- Includes 10 abrasive belts
Belt Size : 1-1/8" x 21"
Belt Speed (variable speed) : 656 - 3,280 ft./min.
AMPS : 5
Overall Length : 15"
Net Weight : 4.6 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Dust bag included : No
Sands flush to wall : No
Shipping Weight : 6.32 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-016254
Parts & Accessories
(2) 1-1/8" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 40 Grit (742301-7-1)
(2) 1-1/8" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 60 Grit (742302-5-1)
(2) 1-1/8" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742303-3-1)
(2) 1-1/8" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 100 Grit (742304-1-1)
(2) 1-1/8" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 120 Grit (742305-9-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.