The Makita 1/2 in. Angle Drill (model DA4000LR) is ideal for confined, hard to reach places.
The drill's angle attachment rotates 360 degrees for maximum versatility and can be removed for use as a straight drill.
The powerful 7.5 Amp motor delivers speeds of 0 - 400 RPM or 0 - 900 RPM with the quick-switch high-speed drill head.
The drill is made with full ball bearing construction for longer tool life and features an ergonomic rubber handle for increased ease of use.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for improved performance
- 2-Speed (0 - 400 & 0 - 900 RPM) for increased drilling versatility
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for comfort
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life and smooth operation
- Large multi-position side handle for operator comfort and control
- Angle attachment may be removed and drill used as a straight drill
- 360° angle attachment for drilling in any position
- Compact design for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Trigger sensitive variable speed switch for precise control
- Weighs only 8.1 lbs.
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (2 spd) : 400/900 RPM
AMPS : 7.5
Overall Length : 16-1/4"
Net Weight : 8.1 lbs.
Handle : Angle
Max. no load speed : 900 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 17.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-039499
Parts & Accessories
(1) Drill Chuck (193319-5)
(1) Chuck Key (763434-5)
(1) Side Handle (152892-4)
(1) Key Holder (410102-8)
(1) Hex Wrench 5 (783216-9)
(1) Tool Case (824646-6)
(1) Drill Head Handle (122646-3)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.