Tackle hard-to-reach plumbing work with the Makita 1/2 in. Right Angle Drill (model DA4031).
The drill can handle steel up to 1/2 in. thick and wood up to 4-5/8 in. at difficult angles with its Sidewinder handle that rotates 90 degrees left or right.
The powerful 10 Amp motor offers precise variable speed control across 2 ranges, 0 - 1,200 RPM and 0 - 300 RPM.
Additional features include an adjustable top handle and an ergonomic rubberized grip
Full Product Description
- Powerful 10 AMP motor for improved performance
- 2-Speed (300 & 1,200 RPM) for increased drilling versatility
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds (low speed only)
- Adjustable top handle with hex wrench storage for easy positioning
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Strong supporting side handle with hex wrench storage
- Sidewinder® handle rotates 90° left or right
- Tool case fits tool even with attached bit
- Ideal for frames, plumbers, electricians and general construction
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (2 spd) : 300/1,200 RPM
AMPS : 10
Overall Length : 18-1/4"
Net Weight : 12.3 lbs.
Handle : Angle
Max. no load speed : 1,200 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 22.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-040754
Parts & Accessories
(1) Drill Chuck (193319-5)
(1) Chuck Key (763434-5)
(1) Key Holder (410102-8)
(1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
(1) Side Handle (273654-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.