The versatile 6302H 1/2" Drill combines durability and power for industrial applications.
The 6302H has a powerful 6.5 AMP motor, and an industrial metal gear housing for durability.
The variable speed trigger allows increased versatility, with a side handle that can be attached to either side of the tool It has a compact design with less weight (only 4.8 lbs.).
Full Product Description
- Powerful 6.5 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0 - 550 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- Compact with less weight (4.8 lbs.)
- Large, multi-position side handle for operator comfort and control
- Large and conveniently located reversing switch and lock-on button
- Pistol grip design for comfort and convenience
- Convenient belt clip
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-3/8"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 550 RPM
AMPS : 6.5
Overall Length : 11-1/4"
Net Weight : 4.8 lbs.
Handle : Pistol
Max. no load speed : 550 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 5.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-029773
Parts & Accessories
- (1) Drill Chuck (763145-2)
- (1) Chuck Key (763434-5)
- (1) Side Handle (122593-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.