The 6953 ½ in. Impact Wrench is compact, lightweight and delivers a maximum torque of 110 ft.lbs. for demanding applications.
Its all-metal hammer casing means more durability and longer tool life. Get maximum efficiency with this tool’s variable speed trigger offering 0-3,000 impacts per minute.
A reverse switch is located within finger’s reach for consistent one-handed operation. Makita design means externally accessible brushes that swap out fast for quick maintenance.
A handy tool hook attaches to both sides of tool. This tool’s ergonomically designed, rubberized grip means more control and less fatigue.
Full Product Description
- All-metal hammer casing to withstand all environments
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- 0 - 3,000 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Compact length for easier handling and operator control
- Convenient belt clip attaches to both sides of tool
- Ideal for garage door installers, metal framers and deck builders
- High max torque (110 ft.lbs.) for demanding applications
- Reverse switch is located near the trigger ensuring one-handed operation
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and reduced operator fatigue
- 1/2" detent pin anvil for secure accessory retainment
Capacity (square drive) : 1/2"
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 IPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 110 ft.lbs./150 N•m
AMPS : 2.5
Overall Length : 9-1/8"
Net Weight : 3.3 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Speed power selection : 1
Shipping Weight : 6.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-036948
Parts & Accessories
(1) Belt Clip (324284-9)
(1) Plastic Tool Case (824703-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.