Tough on concrete, not on you: Makita’s hard-hitting HR4510C 1-3/4” SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration.
The result is more efficient hitting on the concrete and less vibration in the tool – and the tool user.
13.5 AMP Power with 2-Mode Operation
The HR4510C with AVT® is engineered with a 13.5 AMP motor that delivers a no load speed of 130 to 280 RPM and 1,250 to 2,750 BPM.
The synchronized RPM and BPM prevent overlapping impacts for up to 50% more efficient drilling.
The hammer features 2-mode operation: “hammering with rotation” and “hammering only,” with a built-in torque limiter that ensures stable torque control and disengages the motor should the bit bind or hit reinforcements.
In addition, the electronic speed control reduces speed loss when working in heavy applications to ensure maximum productivity.
The HR4510C also has a variable speed dial with 5 settings to match the bit speed to the application. An L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord breakage, and an L.E.D. service light indicates when carbon brushes need to be replaced.
The HR4510C is built with large size carbon brushes that have up to twice the life of competitor models.
More Work, Less Vibration
The HR4510C is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power.
The HR4510C weighs 20.1 lbs. and has two options of side handles available (straight and D-shaped, both with rubberized grips), and a large rubberized rear handle, all of which contribute to the overall comfort of the tool.
The recessed operation mode switch helps prevent it from being damaged, while the one-touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HR4510C is a versatile, hard-hitting rotary hammer for masons, remodelers, electricians, plumbers, demolition contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality rotary hammer.
The tool is built for drilling large anchor holes and breaking concrete and other masonry materials.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 13.5 AMP motor delivers 9.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for increased accuracy
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power lights indicate switch failure or cord damage
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- 16 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation ("Hammering Only" mode)
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides added comfort
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
AMPS : 13.5
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-3/4"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 3/4" - 1-3/8"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 5"
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 9.2
Impact Energy (Joules) : 12.5 J
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,250 - 2,750 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 130 - 280 RPM
Vibration Control : Yes
Vibration (m/s²) : 9.5
Overall Length : 18"
Cord Length (ft) : 16.4'
Net Weight : 19.6 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-MAX
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 35 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-084994
Parts & Accessories
(1) Side Handle (151769-0)
(1) D-handle (417003-1)
(1) Depth Gauge (321248-4)
(1) Hammer Bit Grease (194683-7)
(1) Plastic Tool Case (158275-6)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.