Makita’s ¼-Inch Compact Die Grinder (model GD0603) combines power and speed in a compact size, and features motor-protection features for longer tool life. It has a powerful 2.2 AMP motor with 25,000 RPM in a slim body design, and a conveniently located rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience.
Durability features include a powder-coated field that protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life. Convenience features include directional air-flow vents to channel air output away from the operator, a comfortable contoured neck grip, and a metal hanging hook. This combination of power, durability and ease-of-use features makes the GD0603 ideal for a range of grinding tasks including pipe fittings and small-scale grinding.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 2.2 AMP motor delivers 28,000 RPM to handle unique applications
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel; weighs only 2.1 lbs. for added comfort
- Contoured neck grip provides a secondary hand position for increased maneuverability
- Round-shaped collet nut is designed to help prevent damage/scratches to workpiece
- Powder coated field protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Directional air-flow vents channel air output away from the operator's face
- Lower noise at 76 dB(A)
- Rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Metal hanging hook for added convenience
- Long 8' cord for increased mobility
Max. Wheel Diameter : 3/4"
AMPS : 2.2
Collet : 1/4"
No Load Speed : 28,000 RPM
Lock-On Switch : Yes
Lock-Off Switch : No
Overall Length : 11-3/8"
Net Weight : 2.1 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-801072
Parts & Accessories
(1) Spanner Wrench (781003-0)
(1) 1/4" Cone Shaped Wheel Point (741616-9)
(1) 1/4" Round Wheel Point (741617-7)
(1) 1/4" Collet (763625-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.