Full Product Description
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact stapling operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Staple reload indicator window alerts the operator when to reload staples
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Aluminum body for durability with less weight
- Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
- Powerful motor drives standard 18 gauge, 1/4" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/2" in length
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Narrow nose design allows easy stapling access in confined areas
- Bottom-loading magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
- Ideal for cabinets, shelving, insulation, lattice work, fencing and other woodworking applications
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 1.7 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
Power Type : Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery : 1.7 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Crown : 1/4"
Gauge : 18
Leg Length : 1/2" to 1-1/2"
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 100
Fastening category : Stapler
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9" x 2-15/16" x 9-7/8"
Net Weight : 2.7 lbs.
Operating Air Pressure (Bar) : 4.9 - 8.3
Industrial Style Fitting Included : 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Inlet Size : 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included : Yes
Shipping Weight : 6.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-822411
Parts & Accessories
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Safety Glasses
(2) No-Mar Tip
(1) Air Fitting
(1) Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.