Makita’s Finishing Sander (model BO4556), combines fast, smooth performance with a contoured rubberized palm grip and ease-of-use features. The BO4556 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class sander.
The BO4556 weighs only 2.5 lbs. and is engineered with a 2 AMP motor that delivers 14,000 OPM for fast and smooth finishing sanding. The precision engineered all ball bearing construction significantly reduces vibration and noise.
Additional features include a rubber sealed switch engineered to prevent dust contamination, and an efficient through-the-pad dust collection system to help provide a cleaner work environment.
Full Product Description
- 14,000 OPM for faster and smooth finish sanding
- Precision engineered all-ball bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- Rubber-sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life
- Aluminum cast shoe base for increased durability
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
Pad Size : 4-1/2" x 4"
Abrasive Paper Size : 4-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Orbits Per Minute : 14,000 OPM
AMPS : 2
Vibration (m/s²) : 4
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 5-1/8" x 4-3/8" x 5-9/16"
Net Weight : 2.5 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Shipping Weight : 3.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-082020
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" Abrasive Paper, 60 Grit (742509-3-1)
(1) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" Abrasive Paper, 100 Grit (742510-8-1)
(1) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" Abrasive Paper, 150 Grit (742511-6-1)
(1) Dust Bag (166078-4)
(1) Punch Plate (450066-4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.