The Makita HR4041C 1-9/16 in. Spline-Shank Rotary Hammer Drill features a powerful 11 Amp motor engineered with field-core interlocking steel laminations, a dual ball-bearing armature and a large-surface commutator for an efficient transfer of power.
It delivers up to 230 - 460 RPM and 1,300 - 2,600 BPM and has 2 modes for hammering only and hammering with rotation.
Soft-start functionality facilitates control and improved accuracy, while sequential impact timing promotes faster work.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers 6.8 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for increased accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- One-touch tool retainer action for easy accessory installation and removal
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- High quality aluminum housing for greater durability and longer tool life
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
AMPS : 11
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-9/16"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 1/2" - 1"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 4-5/8"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 9.2 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 6.8
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,300 - 2,600 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 230 - 460 RPM
Vibration Control : No
Vibration (m/s²) : 15
Overall Length : 16-7/8"
Cord Length (ft) : 16.4'
Net Weight : 14.8 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts Spline shank
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 20.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-081191
Parts & Accessories
(1) Side Handle (416549-4)
(1) Depth Gauge (321248-4)
(1) Tool Case (1582578)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.