The Makita 1” AVT® Rotary Hammer (model HR2641, with D-Handle) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration.
The HR2641 combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size, and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling.
The HR2641 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “chipping only” for multiple applications.
Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability.
The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders, and rails when not in use.
The HR2641 is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more.
It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1” rotary hammer.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs./2.9 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
AMPS : 8
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 1/4" - 5/8"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 3-1/8"
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 2.1
Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.9 J
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,500 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,100 RPM
Vibration Control : Yes
Vibration (m/s²) : 11.5
Overall Length : 16-5/8"
Cord Length (ft) : 13.1'
Net Weight : 7.1 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 12.13 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-687485
Parts & Accessories
(1) Side Handle (451749-9)
(1) Depth Gauge (331886-4)
(1) Tool Case (824695-3)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.