The Makita 1” AVT® Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Extractor (model HR2651, with Pistol Grip) is a total solution that combines efficient drilling and chipping with reduced vibration and improved dust extraction.
The HR2651 is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration.
It has a built-on dust extractor that captures concrete dust during drilling.
The HR2651 combines these performance features in a compact size. It is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more.
The HR2651 has a 7 AMP motor that delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “chipping only” for multiple applications.
Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability.
The ergonomic pistol grip handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort.
The dust extractor is activated by the tool for operator convenience and is equipped with an efficient HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger.
It has a transparent dust container with an accurate level indicator of collected material for added convenience.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- The built-on dust extractor captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Depth stop adjustment allows drilling up to 7-1/2" deep for increased capacity
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "Pistol-grip" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
AMPS : 7
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 1/4" - 5/8"
Max. Hole Depth : 7-7/16"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 3-1/8"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.9 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 2.1
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,600 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,200 RPM
HEPA filter : Yes
Container Hole Count Capacity : 36 holes of dimension 3/8”x2-3/8”
Filter Life (Approx. container fillings) : 200
Vibration Control : Yes
Vibration (m/s²) : 11.5
Sound Rating (decibels) : 90 dB(A)
Overall Length : 16-7/16"
Cord Length (ft) : 13.1'
Net Weight : 9.3 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Dust Collection : Yes
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 20.066 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-845755
Parts & Accessories
(1) Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter (135905-6)
(6) Sealing Cap (424474-5)
(1) Side Handle
(1) Depth Rod
(1) Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.