Makita's high-torque impact wrench is engineered for greater impact power.
The Makita TW1000 1 in. Impact Wrench has a maximum torque rating of 738 ft.lbs.
It is engineered for less vibration and longer tool life, with an impact resistant aluminum gear case with rubber bumpers for added protection and increased durability.
The Makita TW1000 has a side handle that rotates 360 degrees for operator convenience, with an ergonomically-designed grip that offers greater control and comfort.
The rocker-type forward and reverse switch allows efficient one-handed operation, and the conveniently located hook allows continuous use as well as convenient storage.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 738 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and large 1" square drive capacity for heavy duty applications
- Efficient impact system (1,500 IPM) with less vibration
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement, and ball bearings for longer tool life
- Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot protects the all metal gears and offers increased durability
- Rocker switch with forward/reverse operation for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort
- Conveniently located sky hook for continuous use or for convenient storage
- Friction ring anvil with retaining ring hole for secure socket retention
- 8.4 ft. double insulated cord for user convenience
Capacity (square drive) : 1"
Impacts Per Minute : 1,500 IPM
No Load Speed : 1,400 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 738 ft.lbs./1,000 N•m
AMPS : 12
Overall Length : 15"
Net Weight : 19 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Speed power selection : 1
Shipping Weight : 19.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-062855
Parts & Accessories
(1) Tool Case (824737-3)
(1) Side Handle (123018-5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.