Full Product Description
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink finish
- Quick release cam-lock opens nose assembly to clear jammed staples, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Ideal for lathing, roofing and sheathing
- Top-loading magazine allows operator to quickly load 16 gauge, 1" wide crown staples from 1" to 2" in length
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.0 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
Power Type : Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure (PSI) : 65 - 120
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery : 3 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Crown : 1"
Gauge : 16
Leg Length : 1" to 2"
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 140
Fastening category : Stapler
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 14-1/2" x 3" x 10-1/4"
Net Weight : 5.1 lbs.
Operating Air Pressure (Bar) : 4.4 - 8.3
Industrial Style Fitting Included : 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Inlet Size : 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included : Yes
Shipping Weight : 7.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-077507
Parts & Accessories
(1) Hex Wrench (A0913-0011)
(1) Hook (A0316-0311)
(1) Oil Supply (A09070001)
(1) Safety Goggles (A09080-171)
(1) Air Fitting (311006-A)