The Makita 10-1/4" Circular Saw (HS0600) cuts 4x material in a single pass.
It has a large cutting and bevel capacity (3-13/16 inches at 90 degrees and 2-11/16 inches at 45 degrees), with precision gearing and ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission.
Convenience features include an adjustable top guide to align notches with line-of-cut for improved accuracy, and auxiliary front and top handles positioned for comfort and control.
The blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast blade changing, with a flat motor housing design for added convenience.
The large, conveniently-located adjustment knobs and levers are engineered for easier adjustments.
The HS0600 has a magnesium die cast blade case and blade guard, and aluminum base for durability and less weight (only 15.2 lbs.).
Full Product Description
- Delivers the trusted performance of the Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw with the capacity to cut 4x lumber in a single pass
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 4,300 RPM with power to cut beams, engineered lumber, and timber
- Well balanced design at 16-1/2" long and weighing only 15.2 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Auxiliary front and top handles are positioned for comfort and control
- Large cutting capacity (3-13/16" at 90° and 2-11/16" at 45°)
- Bevel cuts up to 50°
- Magnesium die cast blade case and blade guard, and aluminum base for durability
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing blades
- Large, rubberized levers for quick and easy depth and bevel adjustment
- Soft grip auxiliary handle provides added comfort
- Convenient wrench storage
- Includes blade, rip fence, wrench, and wrench holder
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
Blade Diameter : 10-1/4"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 3-13/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 2-11/16"
No Load Speed : 4,300 RPM
Watts Out : 1,900
AMPS : 15
Overall Length : 16-1/2"
Net Weight : 15.2 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 22.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-836012
Parts & Accessories
(1) 10-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Framing (A-94910)
(1) Rip Fence
(1) Wrench Holder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.