The Makita 10 Gauge Shear (model JS3201) combines power and improved ergonomics for a range of metal cutting applications.
The powerful 6.2 AMP motor delivers 1,600 SPM, with a minimum cutting radius of 2” for precision applications.
Additional features include a lock-on switch for continuous operation, and a built-in thickness gauge for added convenience.
The JS3201 weighs only 7.4 lbs., with a well balanced design and rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort.
The JS3201 is engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking, and is ideal for a full range of applications including production sheet metal, architectural sheet metal, sheet metal fabrication, decking, roofing, signs, and more.
Full Product Description
- Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
- Tight 2” cutting radius for greater versatility
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Refined design at only 7.4 lbs. for increased control
- Large, easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edges each
- Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Engineered to cut without the material loss in kerf typically associated with nibblers
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking.
Capacity (aluminum, ga.) : 9 ga.
Capacity (mild steel, ga.) : 10 ga.
Capacity (stainless, ga.) : 13 ga.
Strokes Per Minute : 1,600 SPM
AMPS : 6.2
Overall Length : 8-3/8"
Net Weight : 7.4 lbs.
Cutting Radius : 2"
360° Rotating Head : No
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 8.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-637732
Parts & Accessories
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Shear Blade Set, JS3201 (792287-5)
(1) Thickness Gauge (123456)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.