The 11 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Filter Dust Extractor/Vacuum (VC4210L) is a best-in-class solution for dust extraction in concrete and woodworking applications.
The VC4210L is powered by a 12 AMP motor that generates 148 CFM of suction power and 92” of water lift to take on the most challenging applications.
Designed with contractors in mind, the VC4210L combines power with less noise and less weight in a smaller footprint and is ideal for indoor and room-to-room applications.
The motor chamber is constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 60 dB(A).
In addition, precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air ducting allowed Makita engineers to reduce the weight to only 35 lbs.
For increased stability and easier maneuverability, the VC4210L has wide-set rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels, which creates a lower center of gravity.
The VC4210L features innovative Automatic Filter-Cleaning System and an efficient two-stage filtration system with main Nano filters engineered to maximize the container volume and improve efficiency, while capturing 99.95% of particles size 2 microns and larger.
The Certified-HEPA main filter captures 99.97% of particles size .3 microns and larger, which meets or exceeds the Department of Energy’s standard for HEPA filters.
An on-board tool-activated outlet starts and stops the vacuum/extractor with power tool usage. Included standard is a 13’ Anti-Static Hose, which is ideal for woodworkers in a shop environment.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding range of dust extraction solutions.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 12 AMP Motor Generates 148 CFM of Suction Power and 92" of Water Lift
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System for longer filter life
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Efficient three stage filtration system with main flat filter captures 99.95% particles 2 microns and larger
- On-board tool-activated power outlet starts and stops vacuum with a 10 second "off" delay to clear any remaining debris
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS™) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor/vacuum (capable with AWS™ adaptor WUT02U, sold separately)
- Soft start function for lower amp-draw at start-up
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials resulting in a quiet operating sound level of 60 dB(A)
- Weights only 35 lbs. for easy transport
- Large, wide-set rear wheels and steel casters provide increased stability and mobility on the job-site
- Equipped with 24.6' cord and 13' anti-static hose, for better reach and suction performance
- Quick-release latches for easy removal and disposal of collected materials from canister
- Secures Makita's interlocking case(s) on top of the unit, so tools are easily accessible
- ETL certified to ANSI 1017 standard
- Complies with the OSHA standard for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica (rule 1926.1153) for select applications under the conditions that the equipment is used as specified by Makita. See specified products at https://www.makitatools.com/dust-management.
Gross Container Size : 11 gal.
Wet Capacity : 9 gal.
Air Flow Rate : 148 CFM
Static Water Lift : 92"
AMPS : 12
Filter Cleaning : Yes
HEPA filter : Yes
Equipped Filter Efficiency : 99.97% of .3 microns
Tool Activated Suction Start-Up? : Yes
Working Sound Level : 60 dB(A)
Cord Length (ft) : 24.6'
Dry Weight : 35 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Capable (transmitter sold separately)
Shipping Weight : 50.72 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-846028
Parts & Accessories
(1) 1-1/4" x 13' Anti-Static Hose, VC4210 (P-84084)
(1) Wet/Dry HEPA Filter, VC4210 (W107413555)
(1) Fleece Filter Bag, 1/pk, VC4210 (W107418353-1)
(1) Plastic Disposal Bag, 1/pk, VC4210 (W107418355-1)
(1) Replacement Quick-Click Cuff, VC4210 (W107417866)
(1) Main Flat Filter, VC4210 (W107418351)
(1) Interlocking Case Adapter Plate, VC4210 (W107418357)
(1) 15/16" Hose Cuff Adapter, VC4210 (W107418678)
(1) Quick-Connect Adapter (P-70378)
(1) 1-3/4" Hose Cuff Adapter, VC4210 (W107418688)
(1) Hose Hook, VC4210 (W107415083)
(1) Diffuser, VC4210 (W107415096)
(1) Crevice Nozzle (W6084)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.