The Makita® 12V max CXT® Cordless 1/2” Sq. Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only (WT06Z) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening.
It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.
The 12V max CXT® 1/2” Sq. Drive Impact Wrench delivers 122 ft.lbs of Max Torque and 210 ft.lbs of Nut-Busting Torque.
The variable 2-speeds (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) are ideal for a wide range of fastening applications.
This impact wrench has an ultra-compact design at only 5-7/8” long and weighs only 2.2 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), which offers reduced operator fatigue.
Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches, including the WT06Z, is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B).
12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Makita-Built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 122 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 210 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Ultra-compact design at only 5-7/8" long and weighs only 2.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 1/2" square drive for quick socket changes
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Square Drive : 1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 2,400 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.) : 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 3,600 IPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 122 ft.lbs./165 N•m
Nut-Busting Torque (In.lbs./N•m) : 210 in.lbs./290N•m
Overall Length : 5-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery, sold separately) : 2.2 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 2.28 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-880794
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.