The Makita® 12V max CXT® Cordless 3/8” Sq. Drive Impact Wrench Kit (WT05R1) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening.
It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.
The 12V max CXT® 3/8” Sq. Drive Impact Wrench weighs only 2.2 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), with variable speed (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) and 120 ft.lbs. of Max Torque.
Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the WT05R1 is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately).
12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 120 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 210 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Ultra-compact design at only 5-5/8"
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8" square drive for quick socket changes
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Square Drive : 3/8"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 2,400 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.) : 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 3,600 IPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 120 ft.lbs./160 N•m
Nut-Busting Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 210 ft.lbs./290 N•m
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 5-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.2 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 6.81 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-876926
Parts & Accessories
(1) 12V max CXT® Brushless 3/8" Impact Wrench (WT05Z)
(2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.