The 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 5/8” Rotary Hammer Kit (RH01R1) is a compact concrete drilling solution powered by an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The RH01Z delivers 0-680 RPM, 4,800 BPM, and 1.1 Joules of impact energy.
Ease-of-use and efficiency features include 2-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation), a variable speed trigger, and a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah batteries (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and.81ft.lbs./1.1 joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and Ergonomic design at only 9-7/8"
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- For dust management use Dust Extraction Cup Set (199245-6) which includes Side Handle, Spacer, Side Handle Base and Bolt
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 5/8"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 3/8"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 1.1 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : .81
Vibration (m/s²) : 7.5
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 680 RPM
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,800 BPM
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 9-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Shipping Weight : 9.65 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-838511
Parts & Accessories
(1) 12V max CXT® Brushless 5/8" Rotary Hammer (RH01Z)
(2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) Side Handle (144218-4)
(1) Interlocking Case, Medium (197211-7)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.