The 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" / 1/4" Sq. Drive Ratchet Kit (RW01R1) is designed to loosen nuts and take the nut off the bolt.
This ratchet features interchangeable 3/8” and ¼” anvils for versatility.
The kit includes the ratchet, 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery, 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger, and two anvils.
The powerful Makita-built motor delivers 35 ft. lbs. of Max Torque.
When the motor is not engaged, the ratchet can be used manually.
Operator fatigue is reduced when the motor is engaged and due to the lightweight, ergonomic design.
The low profile design provides improved handling in tight spaces and for overhead applications.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately).
12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Interchangeable 3/8" and 1/4" anvils for added versatility
- Powerful motor delivers 35 ft.lbs of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-800 RPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Can be used as manual ratchet when motor is not engaged
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 2.35 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort and control
- Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Square Drive (interchangeable) : 3/8", 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 800 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 35 ft.lbs./47 N•m
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.35 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 5.07 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-883658
Parts & Accessories
(1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" / 1/4" Sq. Drive Ratchet (RW01Z)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) 3/8" Sq. Drive Anvil Adapter, RW01 (191A50-3)
(1) 1/4" Sq. Drive Anvil Adapter, RW01 (191A51-1)
(1) Tool Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.