The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening in tight spaces.
The AD03 has a 3/8” keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power and a compact angle head height of only 2-1/2” for work in close quarters. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
For added convenience, the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The AD03 weighs only 2.6 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), with variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) and up to 245 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
Convenience features include an easy-to-operate paddle switch with variable speed control, and built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface.
It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately).
12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8" keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power
- Compact 2-1/2" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic barrel grip design for added comfort
- Easy-to-operate paddle switch with variable speed control
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood) : 1/2"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,100 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 245 in.lbs./27N•m
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 12-3/8"
Net Weight : 2.6 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 8.93 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-860420
Parts & Accessories
(1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Right Angle Drill (AD03Z)
(2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.