The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Impact Wrench (WT02R1) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening.
With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The 12V max CXT® 3/8” Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) and 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque.
Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the WT02R1 is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B).
12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Delivers 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 200 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ultra-compact design at only 6-3/8" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8" square drive for quick socket changes
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Square Drive : 3/8"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,600 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,200 IPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 103 ft.lbs./139 N•m
Nut-Busting Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 200 ft.lbs./270 N•m
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 6-3/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.3 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 5.96 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-860536
Parts & Accessories
(1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Impact Wrench (WT02Z)
(2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) Tool bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.