The 12V max CXT® Cordless 9/16” Rotary Hammer (model RH02Z, tool only, accepts SDS-PLUS bits) delivers power and speed in a compact size for work in tight spaces and overhead applications.
With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The RH02Z has a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73. ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling.
It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”.
The compact size and lower weight (only 4.3 lbs. with 12V max CXT® 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications.
Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately).
12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73 ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and Ergonomic design at only 9-11/16"
- Weighs only 4.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- For dust management use Dust Extraction Cup Set (199245-6) which includes Side Handle, Spacer, Side Handle Base and Bolt
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 9/16"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 3/8"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 1 J
Vibration (m/s²) : 6.5
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 850 RPM
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,900 BPM
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 9-11/16"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.3 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Shipping Weight : 4.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-849043
Parts & Accessories
(1) Side Handle (144218-4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.