The Makita 2414DB Cut-Off Saw has a high powered 15 AMP motor that delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications. The 2414DB is engineered to cut 4-1/2" round stock at 45 degrees and 90 degrees cut-offs as well as cuts up to 45 degrees.
The fence adjusts 45 degrees right or left, with three locations for various material sizes. The 2414DB has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source. It weighs only 36 pounds, with a D-shape handle for easy gripping.
Additional features include a lock-off button, and a spark diversion guard.
Full Product Description
- Cuts 4-1/2" round stock at 45° and 90°
- D-shape handle for easy gripping
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Fence adjusts 45° right and left; 3 locations for various material sizes
- Quick release vise for secure material retention and faster, repeated cut-offs
- Spark diversion guard
- Adjustable depth stop for precise, repeatable cutting depth
- Carrying handle is ergonomically positioned to provide a balanced weight distribution for increased comfort while transporting the saw
- Socket wrench stores on base for convenience
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes
AMPS : 15
Blade Diameter : 14"
No Load Speed : 3,800 RPM
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 4-1/2"
Arbor : 1"
Tool-less blade change : No
Tool-less fence adjustment : No
Lock-Off Switch : Yes
Electric Brake : No
Overall Length : 19-3/4"
Net Weight : 37.1 lbs.
AC/DC switch : Yes
Shipping Weight : 42 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-027861
Parts & Accessories
(1) Socket Wrench (782210-8)
(1) AC/DC Switch (411478-6)
(1) 14" x 1" x 7/64" Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel (A-93859-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.