The Makita 14" Electric Chain Saw (model UC3551A) is engineered for fast cutting, efficient operation and easy maintenance, without the hassle of gas.
The UC3551A has a chain speed of 2,900 FPM for efficient cutting and trimming.
The motor has a built-in current limiter which is engineered to protect the motor from burnout by reducing power when the saw is overloaded, and an electric chain brake for maximum productivity.
Additional features include an automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting, and a large oil reservoir with view window that allows the operator to easily check the oil level.
For increased comfort, the chain saw has ergonomic rubberized grip handles, and a large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups.
Full Product Description
- 14.5 amps provide power behind each cut
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Large metal spike bumper for gripping material firmly
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance
Guide Bar Length : 14"
Pitch : 3/8"
Gauge : .050"
Chain Speed : 2,900 FPM
Net Weight : 12.1 lbs.
Oil Tank Capacity : 6.8 oz.
Overall Length : 19-7/8"
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 16.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-660785
Parts & Accessories
(1) 14" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (196207-5)
(1) 14" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (165201-8)
(1) 14" Chain Cover (952-010-630)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.