The Makita 16" Electric Chain Saw (model UC4051A) is engineered for fast cutting, efficient operation and easy maintenance, without the hassle of gas.
The UC4051A has a chain speed of 2,900 FPM for efficient cutting and trimming.
The motor has a built-in current limiter which is engineered to protect the motor from burnout by reducing power when the saw is overloaded, and an electric chain brake for maximum productivity.
Additional features include an automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting, and a large oil reservoir with view window that allows the operator to easily check the oil level.
For increased comfort, the chain saw has ergonomic rubberized grip handles, and a large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups.
Full Product Description
- "Tool-less" blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance
- Rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
- Automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting
- Electric chain brake for maximum productivity
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Current limiter helps protect motor from damage caused by heat
Guide Bar Length : 16"
Pitch : 3/8"
Gauge : .050"
Chain Speed : 2,900 FPM
Net Weight : 12.3 lbs.
Oil Tank Capacity : 6.8 oz.
Overall Length : 19-7/8"
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 15.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-660815
Parts & Accessories
(1) 16" Saw Chain, 3/8" LP, .050" (E-00256)
(1) 16" Guide Bar, 3/8” LP, .050” (E-00103)
(1) 18" Chain Cover (952-010-640)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.