The Makita 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer (model AF601) combines a myriad of features and powerful performance in a compact size.
The AF601 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard 16 ga. straight finish nails sized 1" to 2-1/2".
The nail lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing.
With a compact size and weighing in at only 3.8 lbs., the AF601 was engineered for all-day professional use.
Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
Full Product Description
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- "Tool-less" easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Magnesium body offers durability and less weight
- Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
- Powerful motor design drives standard 16 gauge, straight finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" in length
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Rear lock-and-load magazine holds up to 100 nails for maximum efficiency
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 2.7 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
Power Type : Pneumatic
Fastening category : Finish
Nail Size : 1" to 2-1/2" (16 ga.)
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 100
Operating Air Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Operating Air Pressure (Bar) : 4.9 - 8.3
Air Consumption (SCFM) : 2.8
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 12" x 3-3/4" x 11-3/4"
Inlet Size : 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included : Yes
Industrial Style Fitting Included : 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Tool Hook Included : Yes
Net Weight : 3.8 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-822404
Parts & Accessories
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Safety Glasses
(2) No-Mar Tip
(1) Air Fitting
(1) Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.