Full Product Description
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced Vibration Dampening System engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Reversible sprocket nose bar with oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.1 cu.in. (50 cc)
Power Rating : 3.9 HP/2.9 kW
Max. Engine Speed : 13,800 RPM
Standard Guide Bar : 18"
Pitch : 3/8"
Fuel Mixture : 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity : 15.9 oz.
Oil Tank Capacity : 9.1 oz.
Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 11.9 lbs.
User Type : Professional
Chain Saw Feature : Flush cut handle
Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
Power Type : 2-stroke gas
Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050
Gauge : .050"
Shipping Weight : 18.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-394369
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (443-045-661)
(1) 18" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (523-102-064)
(1) 20" Chain Cover (952-020-650)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.