The 6.5 Amp 18-Gauge Straight Shear features a durable and lightweight cast-aluminum gear housing and 6.5 Amp motor that delivers powerful torque.
A precisely milled cutting head and solid-steel blades help ensure clean, straight cuts, while 1/2 in. protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads.
A lock-on button provides convenient continuous operation.
Full Product Description
- Cuts up to 18 gauge mild steel, 20 gauge stainless and 13 gauge aluminum
- Pistol grip design for comfort and convenience
- Shear head attachment rotates 360°
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Large variable speed trigger switch for controlled cutting speed
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Low noise (80dB) for operator comfort
- Brushes are easily accessible for fast replacement
- Double insulated
AMPS : 6.5
Capacity (mild steel, ga.) : 18 ga.
Capacity (stainless, ga.) : 20 ga.
Capacity (aluminum, ga.) : 13 ga.
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 2,500 SPM
360° Rotating Head : Yes
Minimum Cutting Radius : 6"
Lock-On Switch : Yes
Overall Length : 11-7/8"
Net Weight : 3.9 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 5.28 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-037013
Parts & Accessories
(1) Shear Blade, Right (725092-5)
(1) Shear Blade, Left (725093-3)
(1) Shear Blade, Center (725094-1)
(1) Shear Head Assembly (125112-9)
(1) Hex Wrench (783215-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.