For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance, and a protective cover helps prevent battery contamination from mixing compound splash back.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
Full Product Description
- Ideal for mixing drywall mud, plaster, drilling large holes and more
- Variable 2-speed design (0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM) for optimum speed control and mixing versatility
- Variable speed trigger allows the operator to adjust speed to the material or application
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for better accuracy
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Protective cover helps prevent battery contamination from mixing compound splash back
- Rubber splash guard reduces mixing compound build up on the tool
- Rubber trigger cover protects the trigger from mixing compound build up
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Trigger lock button for increased operator convenience
- Side handle for operator comfort and control
- Weighs only 6.6 lbs. with battery for operator comfort
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and SPM to the changing demands of the application
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to battery BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 350 / 0 - 1,300 RPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 12-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 6.6 lbs.
Chuck Size : 1/2"
Chuck Type : Keyed
Soft start : Yes
Variable Speed : Yes
Shipping Weight : 14.33 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-876315
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1/2" Mixer (XTU02Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Side Handle
(1) Chuck Key
(1) Tool Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.