The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 1” Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Extractor Attachment (model XRH011TX) combines Makita BL™ Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction - without the cord. The XRH011TX was the industry's first 1" capacity rotary hammer in the 18V category, and sets new standards in the cordless tool category.
XRH011TX is an OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution when used in conjunction with Filter Cleaning Mechanism Dust Case (part #199588-6)
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XRH011TX is powered by an efficient BL™ Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 1.7 ft.lbs of impact energy, with up to 50% longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT® rotary hammers. The efficiency of the BL™ Brushless Motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) Lithium-Ion battery. The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment that delivers the same drilling capacity as the leading competitors’ 36V rotary hammers, but with up to 2.5 lbs. less weight (with battery).
The HEPA Dust Extractor Attachment (model DX01) is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of dust particles (size .3
microns). An added feature is a 2-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 2-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making the XRH011TX ideal for overhead drilling.
The high capacity dust container is clear and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material. The container also has the largest material holding capacity in its class with faster and more convenient disposal of material than leading competitor models for less downtime. The DX01 dust extractor has a quick release and can be easily detached from the rotary hammer when not needed. Additional ease-of-use and efficiency features include 3-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large 2-finger trigger for more convenience and greater comfort, and a depth adjustment guide for increased drilling depth accuracy.
Full Product Description
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- The on-board dust extractor attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution when used in conjunction with Filter Cleaning Mechanism Dust Case (part #199588-6)
- Extractor is powered by a separate motor to maintain drilling performance and provide a 2-second delay to help capture remaining dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Weighs only 10.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita Technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 3/16" - 1/2"
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 1.7
Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.4 J
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,700 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 950 RPM
HEPA filter : Yes
Container Hole Count Capacity : 25 holes of dimension 5/8"x2"
Filter Life (Approx. container fillings) : 200
Vibration Control : No
Vibration (m/s²) : 13.5
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 14-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 10.2 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Dust Collection : Yes
Power Type : Cordless
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 19.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-834346
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer (XRH01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter (DX01)
(1) Dust Case with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism (199588-6)
(3) HEPA Filter (197556-3)
(1) Side Handle (158057-6)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
(1) Tool Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.