The XPT02Z has an efficient brushless motor engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. In impact driver mode, users get three speed settings and up to 1,330 in.lbs. of Max Torque. The XPT02Z offers both driver-drill and hammer driver-drill mode with two speed settings and up to 2,700 RPM. The screwdriver mode feature variable 2-speed operation (0-300 & 0-1,100 RPM) with 9 torque settings in both speed ranges. In addition, Tightening Mode (“T-Mode”) is a precision setting that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Hybrid 4-function tool with impact, hammer, driver and drill all in one
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Hammer Driver-Drill mode features variable 2-speed operation (0-700 & 0-2,700 RPM) (0-8,400 & 0-32,400 BPM)
- Driver-Drill mode features variable 2-speed operation (0-700 & 0-2,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and fastening applications
- Impact Driver mode features 3-speed operation (0-1,300 / 0-2,200 / 0-2,700 RPM & 0-1,200 / 0-2,400 / 0-3,200 IPM); delivers 1,330 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Screwdriver mode features variable 2-speed operation (0-300 & 0-1,100 RPM) with 9 torque settings in both speed ranges plus Tightening Mode
- Tightening Mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece (0-600 & 0-2,300 RPM)
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/4" long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Hex Shank : 1/4"
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood) : 13/16"
Capacity (masonry) : 5/16"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 700 / 0 - 2,300 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed) : 0 - 8,400 / 0 - 32,400 BPM
No Load Speed (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 2,200 / 0 - 2,700 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (var. 3 spd.) : 0 - 1,200 / 0 - 2,400 / 0 - 3,200 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 1,330 in.lbs./150N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 6-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.9 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 3.31 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-845229
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.