Makita has delivered a cordless tying solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Rebar Tying Tool (model XRT01ZK, tool only). The XRT01ZK has a tying capacity of up to 5,300 ties of #3 x #3 diameter rebar on with a 5.0Ah battery (battery sold separately). Tie multiple bars in under one second. The XRT01ZK can tie up to two #5 diameter bars or four #4 diameter bars.
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Rebar Tying Tool features 2 modes of operation, single or continuous, and a BL™ Brushless Motor that runs cooler and more efficiently for a longer life than standard motors. Digitally adjust the tying strength to match various tension strength requirements. The XRT01ZK features an easy-load wire reel design with an automatic locking mechanism built into the protective cover. The tool delivers up to 120 ties of #3 x #3 rebar per wire reel for maximum productivity.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside
Full Product Description
- Up to 5,300 ties of #3 x #3 diameter rebar using an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- Multiple bar tying capability; ties up to two #5 diameter bars or four #4 diameter bars in under 1 second
- 2-mode operation provides single or continuous wire tie actuation for fast and efficient tying
- Fast and seamless wire reel easy-load design with automatic locking mechanism built into protective cover
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Digital adjustment of tying strength to match various tension strength requirements
- Delivers up to 120 ties of #3 x #3 rebar per wire reel allowing for maximum productivity
- Trigger power switch with lock-off feature requires two actions to power the tool
- Center load reel position provides added balance for more comfortable handling and less fatigue
- Transparent wire reel cover protects the feeding mechanism from harmful job site debris
- Low battery charge indicator alerts the operator of drained battery power (battery not included)
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Ergonomic rubberized soft handle for increased comfort
- Belt clip allows the tool to remain close to operator at all times
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with 18V LXT® battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty with 3-day repair on Fastlane Express Service
- Battery and charger sold separately
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Rebar Size Capacity : #3x#3 - #5x#5
Approx. Ties Per Charge : 5,300
Approx. Ties Per Reel : 120
Tie Wraps : 3
Tying Speed (second) : .8
Continuous Mode : Yes
Tying Strength Levels : 6
Wire Diameter (gauge) : 21 ga.
Lock-Off Switch : Yes
Auto shut off : Yes
Overall Length : 12"
Net Weight : 5.7 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 11.69 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-859417
Parts & Accessories
(1) Wire Guide Nylon Brush (162755-6)
(1) Tool Storage Case
(1) Hex Wrench
(1) Belt Clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.