It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 10 kN of pulling force
- Installs rivets up to 3/16" (4.8mm)
- 25mm stroke sets most rivets in one stroke
- Capable of pulling aluminum, steel, and stainless steel rivets
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handle provides increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Tool holds rivet in place allowing the user to operate in any orientation
- Transparent mandrel catch container for convenient viewing of container level
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Voltage : 18V
Brushless Motor : Yes
Pulling Force : 10 kN
Stroke Length : 25 mm
LED light : Yes
Length (with battery) : 12-3/8"
Height (with battery) : 11-1/4"
Width (with battery) : 3-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.9 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 4.59 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-876469
Parts & Accessories
(1) 3/16" (4.8 mm) Jaw Set (199731-7)
(1) Molybdenum Disulfide Grease (191D57-7)
(1) 3.2 mm (1/8") Nosepiece and Jaw Pusher with Tube (199728-6)
(1) 4.0 mm (5/32") Nosepiece and Jaw Pusher (191C04-2)
(1) 4.8 mm (3/16") Nosepiece and Jaw Pusher with Tube, XVR01 (191F79-9)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.