The Makita® 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless Vacuum Kit, model XLC05R1WX4, is a compact and powerful cordless vacuum with strong suction for fast and efficient cleaning.
The vacuum has a push button power selection for operation. Compact and ergonomic design for operator comfort and, at 2.8 lbs., is lightweight for reduced operator fatigue. Get up to 83 minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 18V 5.0Ah LXT® battery (sold separately).
Accepts disposable paper or cloth dust bags for easier cleaning. The XLC05R1WX4 is a kit and includes one fast-charging 18V LXT 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery and efficient Rapid Optimum Charger.
The vacuum and included nozzle a white trade dress.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita® 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™.
Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- BL™ Brushless Motor runs cooler and more efficiently; delivers up to 53 CFM
- Push button 3-speed power selection (high/medium/low) for efficient operation
- Up to 33 minutes of continuous use in low speed from a single fully charged 18V Compact 2.0Ah LXT® battery; optional 5.0Ah battery delivers up to 83 minutes of continuous use
- Accepts disposable paper or cloth dust bags for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design for operator comfort
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Capacity (pint) : 1 pint
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 33 min.
Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 40"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.8 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 7.91 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-882538
Parts & Accessories
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 3-Speed Compact Vacuum, w/ Push Button and Dust Bag (XLC05ZWX4)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Vacuum Wall Mount Bracket (458571-5)
- (1) Paper Filter, 5/pk (194566-1)
- (1) Dust Bag (166084-9)
- (1) White Extension Attachment (458942-6)
- (1) Floor Nozzle (123486-2)
- (1) Crevice Nozzle (451240-7)
- (1) White Crevice Nozzle Holder (459038-6)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.