It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XWT04 features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 325 ft. lbs. of Max Torque, 1,600 RPM’s, and 2,100 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks, including removing transmission bolts and lug nuts. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The unique rubber joint shock absorbent handle helps protect the battery housing from vibration.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XWT04TX weighs just 7.5 lbs. and is 10-1/2” long with an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XWT04TX is equipped with a large rocker switch for easier tool use – even with gloves – and a 1/2” square drive with detent pin is designed for quick release. A built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for more efficient work.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XWT04TX is a cordless option to air powered and AC impact wrenches. It is engineered for a range of fastening and loosening tasks and is perfect for steel beam construction, I-beam construction, utility pole, telephone and cell phone pole installation, overhead door installation, mudsills, automotive work, conveyor systems, HVAC, fire sprinklers, oil fields and refineries, anchors, tilt-up construction, and more. It is ideal for steel contractors, commercial contractors, automotive line assemblymen, automobile mechanics, residential contractors, HVAC contractors, and any pro tradesman requiring a best in class engineered impact wrench.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/2" long
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Square Drive : 1/2"
Speed power selection : 1
No Load Speed : 1,600 RPM
Impacts Per Minute : 2,200 IPM
Fastening Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 325 ft.lbs./440 N•m
Overall Length : 10-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery) : 7.5 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 15.9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-834223
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® 1/2" Impact Wrench (XWT04Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.