It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Versatile and Easy to Use
The XTS01Z will drive 3/8” to 7/8” length staples (3/8” crown); and will also utilize Arrow® T50 type staples for maximum versatility. The easy-to-use depth control setting can be adjusted with a single knob. The rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples, with a convenient window on the magazine that shows the number of remaining staples.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight: it weighs only 5.3 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) at just 9-7/8” in length. The ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control, and the soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XTS01Z is engineered for a range of stapling tasks including drywall, roofing, furniture, upholstery, and utility installation. It can even be used in a production environment for exterior framers to apply house wrap. It is perfect for residential construction, remodeling, woodworking, cabinetry, or for any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless 3/8” Crown Stapler.
Full Product Description
- Fastens a wide range of 3/8" crown staples from 3/8" to 7/8" in length; also utilizes Arrow® T50 type flat crown staples
- A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
- Contact actuation is well-suited for production environment
- Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples
- Easy to use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8" long
- Weighs only 5.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery sold separately)
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
Power Type : Cordless
Fastening category : Stapler
Gauge : T50® Style
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 98
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Crown : 3/8"
Leg Length : 3/8" to 7/8"
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9-7/8" x 3-5/8" x 8-3/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 5.3 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 4.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-678230
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.