Makita is the leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-3/8” Metal Cutting Saw (model XSC03T) delivers faster metal cutting through Unistrut®, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more. With a maximum 2" cutting capacity, it is ideal for electrical contractors since it will cut 2” conduit in one pass – a huge time saver. It is also ideal for HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, metal roofing, and for any pro-contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless metal cutting saw. The kit includes two fast-charging 18V Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and a Rapid Optimum Charger.
The XSC03T features a transparent chip collector box which captures debris produced while cutting and provides needed visibility in determining need for disposal. Added features include a trigger switch with two stage lock-off requiring two actions to power the saw and an electric brake allowing the tool to be repositioned for maximum productivity. Makita offers four optimum 5-3/8" blade options for use with the XSC03Z: 30T carbide tipped for metal and general purpose; 50T for thin metal; 50T for aluminum; and 56T for stainless steel (all sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Up to 2" cutting depth in various metal materials including thread rod, channel strut, conduit, pipe, square tubing, sheet metal and more
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM for faster cutting using an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery
- Transparent chip collector box captures debris produced while cutting and provides needed visibility in determining need for disposal
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Trigger switch with two stage lock-off requires two actions to power the saw
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the cutting line at the front of the saw
- Stainless steel base reduces chip build-up to prevent surface damage
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- On-board wrench storage for operator convenience
- Compact and low-profile design at only 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 6 lbs. with 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Blade Diameter : 5-3/8"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Depth : 2"
No Load Speed : 3,600 RPM
Electric Brake : Yes
Dust Collection : Yes
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 13-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 6 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 15.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-865692
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw, with Electric Brake and Chip Collector (XSC03Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) 5-3/8" 30T C.T. Saw Blade (A-95037)
(1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
(1) Tool Bag (831271-6)
(1) Eye Goggles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.