The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-3/8” Metal Cutting Saw (model XSC01Z, tool only) delivers cordless cutting power to the jobsite. The XSC01Z has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a wide range of metal cutting applications in a variety of materials.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XSC01Z features a Makita-built high-torque motor that delivers 3,600 RPM for faster metal cutting through Unistrut®, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more.
The XSC01Z weighs only 5.7 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 13-3/4” long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. It is also equipped with a built in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for more efficient work.
The XSC01Z is engineered for a wide range of metal cutting tasks, and it's perfect for electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, metal roofing, and any pro-contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless metal cutting saw.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM for faster cutting
- Cuts a wide range of metals including Unistrut®, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more
- Compact, ergonomic design at 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Blade Diameter : 5-3/8"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Depth : 2"
No Load Speed : 3,600 RPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 13-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 5.7 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 6.88 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-668439
Parts & Accessories
(1) 5-3/8" 30T C.T. Saw Blade (A-95037)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.