The Makita 18V max LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-1/8” Fan is a portable and convenient air-moving solution for painters, contractors, and more.
The fan has three speed settings and an oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control.
When using an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery (BL1850B, sold separately), users get up to 8.2 hours of continuous run time on the high speed setting, 12 hours on medium speed, and up to 17.5 hours on the low speed setting.
Added features include tilt-settings for better direction of air flow, and an adjustable hook for easy handling and hanging.
The 3-stage automatic timer has 1-hour, 2-hour and 4-hour power-off selection. The fan is compatible with 18V LXT® batteries including 2.0Ah, 3.0Ah, 4.0Ah, 5.0Ah and 6.0Ah (batteries sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Full Product Description
- Three speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- Designed for reduced wind noise level for quiet operation
- Automatically oscillates 45º right and left
- Manually tilts 90º up and 45º down for convenient redirection of airflow
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- Adjustable hook for easy handling and hanging
- Fan can be mounted on optional tripod stand (Part no. GM00001381)
- Up to 21 hours of continuous run time in Low speed with 18V LXT® 6.0Ah Battery BL1860B (battery not included)
- Up to 17.5 hours of continuous run time in Low speed with 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- Up to 9.5 hours of continuous run time in Medium speed with 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- Up to 8 hours of continuous run time in High speed with 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- AC adapter is sold separately (Part no. TE00000213)
Voltage : 18V
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
AC Adapter Included : No
Power Type : Corded and Cordless Operation
Fan Settings : High-Medium-Low
Speed Settings : 3
Run Time (max. in hours) : 21
Max. Air Volume : 162 CFM
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 7-1/4" x 10-3/4" x 11-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.3 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 4.65 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-864992
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.