Makita's 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8-Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (model XRH03Z, tool only) delivers faster, more efficient percussive drilling to the jobsite. The versatile XRH03Z has three-mode operation and a built-in torque limiter to ensure stable torque control for a range of concrete drilling tasks.
The LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery makes this rotary hammer perfect for remote use, where running a cord is not an option. Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for durability.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/8" long
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 7/8"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 1/2"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 1.9 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 1.4
Vibration (m/s²) : 14.5
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 1,200 RPM
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,000 BPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 14-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 7.7 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Power Type : Cordless
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 7.05 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-658126
Parts & Accessories
(1) Side Handle (158057-6)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.