The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Recipro Saw (model XRJ01T) is a versatile cutting solution that combines variable speed and 1/2” stroke length with an exclusive dual-position on/off switch that allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation. Contractors get faster, more efficient cutting along with the convenience of “tool-less” blade changes and a fast charge time.
It’s a part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside
Full Product Description
- Variable speed (0 - 3,000 strokes per minute) combined with a 1/2” stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- Makita exclusive dual-position on/off switch allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-5/8” long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *compared to BL1830
Length of Stroke : 1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood) : 2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe) : 2"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 SPM
Overall Length : 15-5/8"
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.9 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Built-in clutch : No
Orbital settings : No
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 12.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-834209
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® Compact Recipro Saw (XRJ01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) 4" 18TPI Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade (723063-A-1)
(1) 4" 6TPI Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade (B-20432-1)
(1) Tool Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.