In addition to powering the expanding line-up of 18V cordless tools and accessories, Makita 18V batteries can help you keep cooler in hot job site conditions.
The 18V LXT® Cordless Cotton Fan Jacket has a power source that accepts Makita 18V LXT® and 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) that power two recessed fan units located on the left and right sides of the jacket.
The fan units provide air circulation inside the jacket for up to 15 hours of run time on the high setting when using a 5.0Ah battery (BL1850).
It also features two ice pack storage compartments on the back of the jacket for increased cooling. You can also keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient on-board USB power port.
The Fan Jacket has three air flow modes plus turbo mode so you can adjust the air flow to the work conditions. It features durable 100% cotton construction with knitted cuffs and waist to provide a better fit, which helps keep the air circulating inside the jacket.
It has 5 pockets including two zippered chest pockets with a hole that enables mobile devices to be stored and charged while wearing the jacket (USB charging cable is optional). The battery slides onto the power source, which features an integrated belt clip so it's out of your way but within reach for quick and easy access.
It is an ideal solution for working in hot weather conditions, or in close quarters including attic spaces.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Full Product Description
- 3 air flow modes (high/ medium/ low) with L.E.D. indicators plus turbo mode for optimum air circulation and effective cooling
- Up to 15 hours of run time on high setting with 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery (battery sold separately)
- Features 5 pockets: (2) zippered chest pockets, side pockets (left and right) and sleeve pocket
- Two recessed fan units located on left and right side provide optimum airflow and comfort
- Durable 100% cotton
- Two ice pack storage compartment on the back of the jacket for increased cooling
- Sleeves can be folded into short sleeves and fastened with built-in loop and button
- Jacket weighs only 1.6 lbs.; power source with 5.0Ah LXT® battery weighs 1.7 lbs. (battery not included)
- Chest pocket has a hole to enable mobile devices to be stored and charged while wearing the jacket (with optional USB charging cable)
- Power source accepts Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries; features a USB power port for charging portable electronic devices
- Power source features an integrated belt clip
- Compatible with LXT® and CXT® power sources
- 3-year limited warranty on fan unit and electronics only
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Fan Settings : High-Medium-Low
USB Power Port : 1
Number of Pockets : 5 (including battery pocket)
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.3 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 2.65 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-844611
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® Power Source w/ USB port (198631-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.