Keep cooler in hot job site conditions with the 18V LXT® Cordless High Visibility Fan Jacket. The 18V LXT® Cordless High Visibility Fan Jacket utilizes the same 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries that work in your power tools.
Fan units provide air circulation inside the jacket for up to 11.25 hours of run time on the high setting when using a 5.0Ah LXT battery (BL1850, sold separately).
The fluorescent fan jacket has silver reflective tape accents and polyester shell for increased wind and water resistance. The fan jacket has three air flow modes so you can adjust the air flow to the work conditions.
The additional turbo mode provides optimum air circulation and effective cooling. It is an ideal solution for working in hot weather conditions, such as road workers and landscapers, those who work in attic and crawl spaces, or anyone seeking cooling relief in hot job site conditions.
The jacket has 5 pockets, including two zippered chest pockets with a hole that enables mobile devices to be stored. Charge your portable electronic devices while wearing the jacket with the convenient on-board USB power port.
The power source accepts Makita 18V LXT and CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) and powers two compact BL Brushless fan units located on the left and right sides of the jacket.
The battery slides onto the power source, which features an integrated belt clip so it's out of your way but within reach for quick and easy access. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Full Product Description
- Meets ANSI107 Class 3 requirements for use in work environments
- Fluorescent color with silver reflective tape accents provide increased visibility in low light
- Polyester shell for increased wind and water resistance
- Two compact BL™ Brushless fans located on the left and right side provide optimum airflow and comfort
- 3 air flow modes (high/ medium/ low) with L.E.D. indicators plus turbo mode for optimum air circulation and effective cooling
- Up to 11.25 hours of run time on high setting with 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery (battery sold separately)
- Features 5 pockets: zippered chest pocket, side pockets (left and right), sleeve pocket and battery pocket
- Jacket weighs only 1.2 lbs.; power source with 5.0Ah LXT® battery weighs 1.7 lbs. (battery not included)
- Chest pocket has a hole to enable mobile devices to be stored and charged while wearing the jacket (with optional USB charging cable)
- Power source accepts Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries; features a USB power port for charging portable electronic devices
- Power source features an integrated belt clip
- Compatible with LXT® and CXT® power sources
- 3-year limited warranty on fan unit and electronics only
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Fan Settings : High-Medium-Low
USB Power Port : 1
Number of Pockets : 5 (including battery pocket)
Shipping Weight : 2.69 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-864152
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V LXT® Power Source w/ USB port (198631-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.